56mm Flanged Light Series 20 slewing rings
This series maintains a 56mm section height across a broad range of diameters and utilises a 20mm ball rolling element.
Flanged bearings offer reduced weight over their solid section counterparts but are less torsionally rigid and the structure will therefore need to offer support to the bearing to maintain smooth rotation. They are best suited to application where the load is relatively concentric to the axis of rotation.
Modified designs include
- Double or customer specific drilling patterns
- Higher precision bearings with reduced internal clearance and axial/radial runouts and with toleranced location diameters
- Viton or labyrinth seals
- Full complement designs,or brass/steel spacers
- Zinc plating, black oxide, painted surfaces or nylon coatings for corrosion protection
- Non standard lubricants.
- 42CrMo4 steel, aluminium or stainless steel rings
Interchangeable? Bearings of other major manufacturers can be considered interchangeable. If in doubt - ask us!
QCB® also offer equivalents to the imperial series such as the KAYDON RK series which feature imperial dimensions and American involute stub gearing. Currently these are imported to order only. Dimensions
On sub pages we tabulate the dimension information for each bearing. A catalogue is available for download, and individual bearing drawings can be downloaded in PDF format. CAD and 3D models can be supplied on request.
In our quest for continual product improvement this information is subject to change without notice
For professional assistance contact the NBC Slewing ring experts
- Phone +44 (0)1952 222300
- Fax +44 (0)1952 242938
Or fill in the design form and send it in with a sketch of your application to
Excellence in rotation!